It’s FIVE days of Great Fun, Fellowship, and Special Activities for USSVI members and guests.
For more information, click HERE
Look at some of the great activities planned for YOU!
· Cruise on board the Desert Princess and the Desert Princess Too. The Desert Princess is an authentic, three -level, Mississippi-style paddle wheeler. Tours depart from the Lake Mead Cruise landing, just minutes from Hoover Dam. For more information, click HERE
· The National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement, is a dedicated to the history of organized crime and law enforcement. It is a world-class destination in downtown Las Vegas. The Mob Museum provides an interactive journey through true stories of the Mob Years in Vegas. For more information, click HERE
· Fun Nite: Bar, Snacks, Memorabilia Auction (Bring Memorabilia or new Item to Donate)
· Joint Men & Women’s Lunch (Speaker)
· Tolling of the Boats (Speaker)
· Group Picture to remember this event in the years to come
Banquet – Chuck wagon Buffet with live entertainment featuring the...
· “Sun City Aliante Songsters” which is a 40+ member Senior Choir
performing hit songs from their week-earlier sold-out concerts titled, “Little Bit Broadway; Little Bit Country”; along with a Patriotic Tribute to the US Navy Service. For more information on the Sun City Aliante Songsters, click HERE